|Welcome to Tan-Us.Net Ltd!
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order and save a copy for your own use, along with a copy of your order email for future reference. Use of this website signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Formation of the contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Tan-Us.Net Limited.
- No contract exists between you and Tan-Us.Net Limited for the sale of any goods until Tan-Us.Net Limited has received and accepted your order and sends you confirmation in writing or by email to the address or email address you have given. Once Tan-Us.Net Limited does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below) and Tan-Us.Net Limited reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any individual or company at its absolute discretion.
- Tan-Us.Net Limited may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
Description and price of the goods
- The description and (subject to clause 4 below) the price of the goods you order will be as shown on Tan-Us.Net Limited's current website at the time you place your order.
- All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications contained on Tan-Us.Net Limited's website are published or issued for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them. They will not form part of this contract.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Tan-Us.Net Limited will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on Tan-Us.Net Limited's website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Tan-Us.Net Limited will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, Tan-Us.Net Limited will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- The price of the goods are excluding VAT where applicable.
- Payment for the goods can be made by any method shown on Tan-Us.Net Limited's website at the time you place your order.
- All Transactions must be in UK Pounds Sterling, Euros or US Dollars.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom, as shown on Tan-Us.Net Limited's website at the time you place your order.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address, Tan-Us.Net Limited will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. Any dates specified by Tan-Us.Net Limited for delivery of the goods are intended to be an estimate and time of delivery shall not be made of the essence. However, Tan-Us.Net Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, Tan-Us.Net Limited will inform you as soon as possible.
Your right of cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods (see below). A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Tan-Us.Net Limited by hand or post or email, at the address, telephone number or email address shown on our 'Contact Us' page, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Tan-Us.Net Limited at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown on our 'Contact Us' page. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- Once you have notified Tan-Us.Net Limited that you are cancelling the contract, Tan-Us.Net Limited will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- If you do not return the goods as required, Tan-Us.Net Limited may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for goods which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Tan-Us.Net Limited will notify you at the time your order is accepted if this applies.
- If the products Tan-Us.Net Limited deliver to you are not as ordered or are damaged, defective or of incorrect quantity Tan-Us.Net Limited's liability shall be limited to replacing the damaged or defective products or making good the shortfall in quantity or at Tan-Us.Net Limited's option crediting the price and delivery charges of those products to your credit/debit card. Tan-Us.Net Limited shall not be liable to you for failure to deliver products ordered by you unless you notify Tan-Us.Net Limited within 42 days of the date of your order. Tan-Us.Net Limited's liability shall be limited to delivering the products ordered or at Tan-Us.Net Limited's option crediting the price and delivery charges of the non-delivered products to your credit/debit card.
- Tan-Us.Net Limited, its directors, employees and other agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage including loss of profit or any other form of compensation. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed to limit Tan-Us.Net Limited's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tan-Us.Net Limited will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless Tan-Us.Net Limited is negligent, Tan-Us.Net Limited will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
- Tan-Us.Net Limited will only use the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your order, unless you agree otherwise. Tan-Us.Net Limited would also like to notify you of different products and offers that may be of interest to you from time to time, and if you would like to be notified of these, please log into your account and specify your preferences. You can correct any information we hold about you, or ask for information about you to be deleted, either by logging into your account or by giving written notice to Tan-Us.Net Limited at the address, telephone number or email address shown on our 'Contact Us' page.
Applicable LawAs the internet allows access to the site from countries acting under different laws differing from those of Tan-Us.Net Limited (anywhere outside England and Wales), you agree that insofar as is allowed by any relevant legislation or jurisdiction English Law shall govern this contract and any disputes under it.